Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Party~

Halloween party at Segi College, the Halloween Mini Car Show Party.

It is not in my plan because I received a call from my friend on Sunday morning itself and he told me that his car club has a car show and they needed a model.

Everything was doing in very rush way. We rushed to Sunway Pyramid to get my costume and I choose to become a Witch XD

After whole night,they choose me to become the best model and get some prize from them~ quite happy because the prize are useful for me =)


The Witch costume


Get a perfume from clinique, trophy and fuji instax cam XD

2 comments:

  1. Everything in a rush still can b the best model of the day!!! THUMB UP!!!
    I want the instant mini7s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,spoil already lar...dont know what happened,have to fix it

    ReplyDelete