Sunday, November 14, 2010

what a day

Suppose to finish our parody film shooting by today, but the god just dont allow so He keep the sky raining for whole day.

I waiting at Secret Receipe with my team and talent, but the rain doesn't looks like going to stop so we change plan. After that we go Spicy for makan, its been long time didnt go back there...I miss the roti bakar telur cheese there,so nice =D

After dinner with them, 3 of the monkey decide to go for a movie, we choosed - Skyline. For me the movie is quite cacat la, it makes me remind of District 9. Not recommeded to watch because of the storyline but the editting and graphic is awesome.

By the time I reach home, Rara (my doggie) give me surprise...She played with my make up box and she hide mascara & eyeliner under her bed, naughty Rara... But i think she just try to put on make up ,haha.

Anyway,just finish my another ass.ignment which is create a station ID and go now ciao then sleep.Night peeps!

2 comments:

  1. add oil for ur assignments... n Rara is really CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =)
    Rara is naughty la...she just eat a bug =.=

    ReplyDelete